Domains | Web Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Affordable Web Hosting Services
HostRoyale Technologies Acceptable Usage Policy
provides services to clients all around the world. HostRoyale has the responsibility to protect each client and provide them with the best services available. The following guidelines were designed in an attempt to ensure that we can do such.
HostRoyale will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of these provisions.
General: Services provided by HostRoyale may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of any Indian Federal, State, or City law is prohibited.
The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless HostRoyale from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
Content: Examples of unacceptable content include, but are not limited to:
- Copyrighted media, without authority to distribute or display
- Unlicensed applications
- Cracking programs or key generators
- High Yield investment programs or HYIPs and related monitors, top lists etc.
- Child pornography or kidnapping material
- Fraudulent activity, phishing, pyramid schemes, chain letters, forgery, or impersonation
- Terrorist propaganda, racist material, or bomb/weapon instructions
- Virus/Virii, Spyware, Malware, or other infectious material
- Material protected by trade secret or other statute
- Additionally, HostRoyale prohibits:
- IRC and associated programs (including psybnc, “bots”, etc…)
- Game servers, voice servers and related applications.
- Scripts commonly used for abuse, attacks, or flooding
- Threatening, harassing, or obscene content
- Legal adult content is permitted on all HostRoyale product lines. The viewing/downloading or possession of such information/data by HostRoyale clientele is not governed by HostRoyale policy, and is at your own discretion/free-will, and may be governed by your state/federal government.
Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to the HostRoyale equipment, network, operations, or clientele is STRICTLY prohibited. HostRoyale will pursue legal action to the fullest extent for all abuse/violation of such.
Any activity deemed damaging or abusive, whether unlawful or considered to be detrimental to the operations of HostRoyale, is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Denial of Service Attacks (DOS/DDOS)
- Unnecessary Port Scans
- Mail Bombing
- Unsolicited Advertising via IM, Forums, Newsgroups, Email, etc..
We understand that bulk email is an important mechanism for keeping people informed. However, spamming (unsolicited advertising), from the HostRoyale network, or spamvertising (unsolicited advertising of) sites hosted on the HostRoyale network is STRICTLY prohibited.
Should we receive any complaints related to IPs under usage, HostRoyale reserves the right to terminate the services without refund or any other kind of compensation.
Legitimate bulk email meets the following criteria:
- The recipient has confirmed his willingness to be added to the distribution list of the mailing, by responding to a verification email, or, otherwise, verifiably confirming permission. (Evidence of such must be retained and available by request.)
- Messages include : Valid headers, removal instructions, and information on the method by which the subscribed address was obtained.
- All bulk email senders must post privacy policies, in association with the sending domains. Co-registration is not prohibited, but explanations of the sharing of information must be both publicly available and included in the confirmation mechanism for list subscription.
- If HostRoyale approaches a client for evidence of confirmation, this request must be honored within 24 hours.
- Failure to meet the acceptable criteria for bulk mail may lead to immediate termination.
- Additionally, if such actions have caused mail servers or IP address ranges on the HostRoyale network to be blacklisted, HostRoyale reserves the right to terminate customer account and fine the customer.
If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed, the client risks service suspension or termination. HostRoyale reserves the right to remove any account, without prior notice. If HostRoyale deactivates an account for violating policy, the client will forfeit any rights to a refund. No refunds for advance payments will be granted for deactivated accounts
In any case involving unauthorized parties utilizing a HostRoyale service for abuse/violations, the client will be responsible for stopping all affected applications, until the source of the problem is found and corrected. HostRoyale may opt to disable all services until the client can perform such an investigation.
In general, the client is responsible for maintaining a secure system. The client is expected to monitor his/her system(s) and/or service(s). Resource usage should be maintained within the level outlined in the service contract. Abuse caused by end-users or unauthorized parties may increase resource usage and it should be noted that overage fees may apply.
HostRoyale will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of resource usage limitations.
Overage fees will apply to any service utilizing more than it’s assigned bandwidth allocation, except for those unmetered bandwidth vpses and servers. Overages will be calculated based on overall amount of GigaBytes (GB) transferred in a monthly period, unless a service is sold based on Megabits per Second (MBPS). Services sold by MBPS, will be calculated via the industry standard 95% method, unless specified in contract otherwise. Client is responsible for all usage, and any corresponding overages fees, that result from a service that may be hacked and/or flooding. HostRoyale may require a deposit should a client utilize/require large amounts of bandwidth beyond their standard bandwidth allocation.
HostRoyale reserves the right to block/filter or throttle ports and/or ip address ranges, at its discretion. This may include, for example, blocking Port 6667 (IRC), denying access from a known-spamming IP address range, or limiting the speed of point-to-point file-sharing programs (Kazaa, Limewire, Donkey, etc…). This may also include giving priority to certain traffic types, such as Voice-over-IP (VOIP) phone call transmissions.
VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER
To maintain the integrity of our service, VPS service that utilizes heavy amounts of system resources may be required to be upgraded, or, HostRoyale may relocate your site to a different server and/or IP address, to reduce the load on the server on which you are currently residing.
HostRoyale may at it’s discretion suspend or terminate service of any client that is abusive/harassing to HostRoyale and/or HostRoyale employees. Examples of such activity include, but are not limited to:
- Verbal abuse – cursing, yelling, threatening, etc…
- Ongoing disregard for warnings or notices
- Consistent mistakes/errors/changes causing unnecessary workload
- Spamming HostRoyale email addresses, ticket systems, or servers
- Continuous involvement in flood/DDOS activity, hacked services, or other ongoing non-permitted usages.
- Consistent late payments or responses
- Issuing a chargeback or bouncing a payment
- Continuous activation of problematic end-users
- Activity which affects the service(s) of other HostRoyale clientele
1 CLIENT ACCOUNTS
Except to the extent caused by our breach of this Agreement, (a) client/service purchaser are responsible for all activities that occur under client’s/service purchaser’s account, regardless of whether the activities are authorized by client/service purchaser or undertaken by client/service purchaser, client/service purchaser’s employees or a third party (including your contractors, agents or End Users), and (b) we and client’s affiliates are not responsible for unauthorized access to client’s account.
2 CLIENT CONTENT
Client/service purchaser will ensure that their Content and their End Users’ use of their Content or the Service Offerings will not violate any of the Policies or any applicable law. Client is solely responsible for the development, content, operation, maintenance, and use of their Content.
3 CLIENT SECURITY AND BACKUP
Client/service purchaser is responsible for properly configuring and using the Service Offerings and otherwise taking appropriate action to secure, protect and backup their accounts and their Content in a manner that will provide appropriate security and protection, which might include the use of encryption to protect their Content from unauthorized access and routinely archiving their Content.
4 LOG-IN CREDENTIALS AND ACCOUNT KEYS
AWS log-in credentials and private keys generated by the Services are for client’s internal use only and client will not sell, transfer or sublicense them to any other entity or person, except that client may disclose their private key to their agents and subcontractors performing work on their behalf.
5 END USERS
Client will be deemed to have taken any action that they permit, assist or facilitate any person or entity to take related to this Agreement, Client’s Content or use of the Service Offerings. Client is responsible for End Users’ use of their Content and the Service Offerings. Client will ensure that all End Users comply with their obligations under this Agreement and that the terms of their agreement with each End User are consistent with this Agreement. If client becomes aware of any violation of their obligations under this Agreement caused by an End User, they will immediately suspend access to their Content and the Service Offerings by such End User. We do not provide any support or services to End Users unless we have a separate agreement with client or an End User obligating us to provide such support or services.